Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Etude House Flower Moistfull Cream


Etude House Flower Moistfull cream

There isn't much I could say when I bought this besides that I needed a moisturizer and that my bf was like "What about this one?". So lets get straight into it ♥

The fragrance is very light and refreshing and the moisturizer comes with a spatula so you don't have to put your fingers in it and contaminate everything. I wash mine after every use >.<" It's contained in a glass container so it wasn't exactly light so I wouldn't carry it around but I mainly recommend this for nighttime use before bed anyways, which I'll explain why soon.

It has a translucent thin gel-like consistency and feels great on your face but rather sticky on your hands, so I wash my hands before and after application and then applying my usual handcream. I like to apply about 2 times the amount in the picture here which ends up being quite a lot but you HAVE TO try it because it ends up being a very nice moisturizing face mask for when you're going to sleep, especially after a long day of having make up. Ever since using this my skin doesn't break out as badly because it's nice and moisturized both inside and out~ 

1 comment: