Saturday, 1 March 2014

Shu Uemura Crayon Concealer

Some people are lucky enough to grow up and have perfect, unscarred, unblemished skin but I was sure not one of them. My skin has been getting better and smooth lately as I've been preparing for my first cosplay and taking extra care but it just was not meant to be cause a few days before the cosplay date I get breakouts! Lucky for me I had bought one of these not long ago and it saved my day!

Shu Uemura Crayon Concealer

What really got me to buy this concealer was the two sides that it had where on would conceal and the other would blend, which means that if my make up fades (which happens a lot after a long day) I can touch up easily and quickly without all that liquid sticky mess. 
There are three quick steps with using this concealer.

1. Use the lighter side to cover the blemish completely.


2. Use the darker side over the lighter concealer and cover completely.


3. Rub over it lightly with your finger tips to blend. That's it!
Quick. Easy. No mess! 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment