Monday, 24 March 2014

Look Fantastic Haul!

This is the best package I've unraveled yet, I am super excited and will probably be the only products that I will be talking about in the next few weeks, so be prepared ♥

I came across this because my hairdressers send out e-mails quite often about new products, promotions and events. As I read through apparently L'Oreal had just released a new hair chalk that doesn't stick or stain your clothing with very strong colour too. Unfortunately it was only available in selected salons for application, and not to buy...that means if I want my hair coloured until the next time I shampoo I had to go in and get it done in a salon. Ain't nobody got time for that! When I looked online they were almost completely sold out so I quickly got my hands on the two blu-ish tones thinking they'd blend well from this place called lookfantastic.com and soon realising this website had everything beauty!


www.lookfantastic.com


I know, people usually take a picture of the box untouched but I was practically screaming when I got home and just ripped it apart without a second thought. Sticky tape? Where? Just tear through everything!
The words "ENJOY..." as if it'd realise I was already enjoying the whole experience before actually seeing the message


I spent a total of about less than or equal to $100AUD which is approx 54GBP from an original 65GDP received free shipping and got great freebies! This was all meant to arrive on the 27th but came on the 24th, earlier than expected, so I was thrilled to see it sitting by my shoes when I got home. Definitely a 5/5 experience~!


This was one of the freebies. It's a ridiculous quantity for samples and one of them is stored inside a glass bottle! I almost feel terrible for not having to pay for this...almost. Total value of 39.35GBP ♥ 



What did I get? 
Tangle Angel Brush - Silver (Limited Edition)
Fudge Hard Stuf - Extreme Hold Fixing Glue (100g)
L'Oreal Professionnel Hairchalk and Applicator - Garden Party
Lord & Berry 20100 Lipstick Pencil - Nudo No ColourNudo
L'Oreal Professionnel Hairchalk and Applicator - Blue Ocean Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment